The Tamron 150-500mm f/5-6.7 lens
reaches 500mm on the telephoto end (750mm on crop-sensor cameras), yet it provides a remarkably compact size and extremely high image quality throughout the entire zoom range. It lets users enjoy spontaneous shooting in the ultra-tele realm where conventional wisdom once dictated a tripod. The ultra-telephoto zoom is equipped with Tamron's VXD precise and high-speed linear motor autofocus mechanism and Tamron's proprietary VC image stabilization mechanism. At the 150mm end, this versatile lens offers an MOD of 23.6" for powerful and dramatic close-ups.
- A compact full-frame 500mm lens that defies old-fashioned thinking at just 8.4" and when extended only 11.3"
- Remarkable image quality with thoroughly controlled aberrations and exceptionally high resolving power edge-to-edge
- BBAR-G2 (Broad-Band Anti-Reflection Generation 2) Coating delivers stunning clarity and contrast
- VXD AF motor provides high speed, high precision, and excellent quietness
- Equipped with a “Linear / Non-linear” Switch that is handy when focusing manually
- Tamron’s highly acclaimed VC provides excellent image stabilization
- Telephoto-macro feature unlocks exciting close-range shooting experiences
- Maximum magnification ratio at 150mm is extremely high at 1:3.1
- FLEX ZOOM LOCK mechanism to support greater usability
- Moisture-Resistant Construction, Fluorine Coating, and Lens hood with flexible, protective front portion
- Arca-Swiss compatible tripod mount with strap attachment holes included