Our wide ranging services include sensor cleaning, camera and lens repairs (including cinema and video equipment), professional lighting, flash and packs, as well as printer and projector repair.
We are proud to offer in house repair services completed by skilled technicians. We are able to repair all major camera and lens brands in house in addition to a wide range of video, printer and lighting equipment. There may be some repairs such as some vintage items that may need to be sent to a manufacturer or another specialized facility.
We are accepting in store and curbside drop off of your equipment or you can ship it to us. Repaired equipment will be returned the same way (return shipping will be free for standard size items).
Steps for Sending in or Dropping off Your Repair
- If you are shipping your equipment, please fill out the Repair Form available for download (include your form with the equipment), package the equipment (wrapped in plastic) and ship it or call us when you're outside the store and we'll meet you curbside. Be sure to pack your equipment correctly as we don't want any damage during shipping.
- Do not include any accessories (strap, batteries, memory cards, etc) with equipment - only body and/or lens caps for cameras and lenses.
- Parts delays are likely as facilities around the country are impacted. Total repair time will be longer than our normal 4-6 weeks if parts are needed.
- Please clean your equipment externally before packing to send to us
- Please check out this message from Canon on recommendations for cleaning photo equipment:
Call us with your repair questions at (206) 624-1100 or email our repair department: firstname.lastname@example.org.