Why Choose Glazer's Camera for Repairs?
Glazer’s has been at the hub of the Pacific Northwest photography community since 1935. We are a family owned, third generation business committed to top flight service. Our technicians have over 120 years of combined experience on the repair bench. They have trained at various factories and worked at authorized service centers for multiple manufacturers. Canon, Sony, Nikon, Fujifilm, Olympus and more.
We offer a wide array of services from sensor cleaning to full repairs on digital and film cameras, and more.
What We Repair
- Digital Cameras - DSLR and compact
- Film Cameras - 35mm, medium, and large format
- Lenses - primes and zoom
- Studio Lighting - flash and constant lights
- Camera Mount Flashes
- Photo Printers - Epson and Canon
- Scanners - film and flatbed
- Stands - Tripods and Lighting
- Video Cameras - camcorders to cinema grade
- Projectors - Kodak carousels to large DLP projectors
and many more items associated with imaging!
How long does it take to get a repair estimate?
5-7 business days (Mon-Fri).
What is the total time to have my gear fixed?
Most repairs will be complete within 4-6 weeks. Sometimes delays on getting special parts could make it take longer. We will give you a call/send you an email once your repair is ready for pickup.
What to include when dropping off equipment for an estimate/repair?
Do not include any accessories such as straps, batteries, memory cards, etc. with your gear. For cameras and lenses you can include a body or lens cap.
What are the steps for shipping my equipment to you?
- If shipping your equipment, please fill out the Non Warranty Repair Form and include it with your gear.
- Please clean your equipment externally before packing to send to us.
- Do not include any accessories such as straps, batteries, memory cards, etc. with your gear. For cameras and lenses you can include a body or lens cap.
- Wrap your equipment in plastic and package it well in the box.
- Please note that client is responsible for shipping cost both ways.
- Ship to:
811 Republican St.
Seattle, WA 98109
What is the warranty on repairs done in-house at Glazer's?
The repairs done and parts used for in-house Glazer's repairs are warrantied for 90 days.
- If the cost of repair is less than half the cost of replacement.
- If you have a sentimental attachment to your camera, we can fix it.
- If your gear meets your photography needs, reduce waste by repairing and extending its lifespan.
- If you do not want the hassle of learning the operations of a new camera, repair your old one!
Get In Touch
If you have additional questions give us a call us at (206) 624-1100 or email our repair department at email@example.com.