The Tamron 18-300mm F3.5-6.3 lens is the world's first lens for APS-C mirrorless cameras with a 16.6x zoom ratio, the greatest feature of this lens, covering wide-angle to an ultra-telephoto range (27mm to 450mm full-frame equivalent). The lens is designed for Sony E-mount and Fujifilm X-Mount APS-S mirrorless cameras.
With this broad coverage, the lens empowers shooting in a wide variety of situations, including everyday life and travel snapshots, both wide-angle and dynamic ultra-telephoto landscape photography and macro photography. Its AF drive system uses Tamron’s VXD (Voice-coil eXtreme-torque Drive) linear motor focus mechanism for superior quietness and agile performance; and the lens includes special lens elements arranged precisely to maintain high resolution performance from edge-to-edge and provide high image quality making it the best of all all-in-one zoom lenses. Moreover, with an MOD (Minimum Object Distance) of 5.9" at 18mm, and a remarkable maximum magnification ratio of 1:2, this lens performs astonishingly well when shooting up close.
The lens is equipped with Tamron's proprietary VC (Vibration Compensation) mechanism, effectively reducing image blur caused by camera shake in low-light conditions or in the ultra-telephoto range at slower shutter speeds. Also, same as most other Tamron lenses for mirrorless cameras, the lens features a Ø67mm filter size. With a wide variety of other features for comfortable shooting, this is a highly versatile lens that allows you to easily enjoy high image quality from wide-angle to ultra-telephoto and paves the way for exciting new photographic experiences.
- The world’s first 16.6x all-in-one zoom for APS-C mirrorless cameras.
- Equivalent to 27-450mm on full-frame cameras
- Best-in-class, extremely fast and precise AF provided by VXD linear motor focus mechanism
- Extremely fast and precise AF with VXD linear motor focus mechanism—the highest level in its class.
- MOD of 5.9” and 1:2 maximum magnification ratio at 18mm.
- The best image quality in its class; maintains high resolving power from the center to the corners
- Outstanding VC image stabilization.
- Comfortably compact.
- Moisture-Resistant Construction, Fluorine Coating, Zoom Lock.
- Compatible with main camera-specific features and functions, including Fast Hybrid AF and Eye AF
- Tamron’s first lens for Fujifilm X-series cameras.*