Go the distance with Nikon’s farthest reaching zoom lens for Z series mirrorless cameras. The NIKKOR Z 180-600mm f/5.6-6.3 VR lens is comfortable and balanced for quick handheld shooting. Sharp and clear across the entire 180-600mm zoom range, and compatible with Nikon Z series Teleconverters for up to 2x more reach. Capture thrilling photos and videos of wildlife, sports, aircraft and more.
- Ease of use: At its widest setting, the NIKKOR Z 180-600mm f/5.6-6.3 VR is great for locating your subject. With a mere 70° turn of the zoom ring, you can reach all the way to 600mm for tight framing with beautiful background compression.
- Handheld shooting: Built-in optical Vibration Reduction (VR) provides a stabilization effect equivalent to a shutter speed of 5.5 stops* faster, reducing camera blur when panning to track fast-moving subjects.
- Pairs great with Z teleconverters: Increase your reach by 2x (up to 1200mm) with the Nikon Z Teleconverter TC-2.0x or 1.4x (up to 840mm) with the Z Teleconverter TC-1.4x (sold separately).
- Feature rich: Quick release tripod foot, strap eyelet, customizable control ring and function buttons provide effortless operation.
- Balanced and built-tough: Internal zooming maintains size and center of gravity, as well as minimizes dust intrusion.
*Based on CIPA Standard; in [Normal] mode at the telephoto end when attached to a full-frame/FX-format camera.