Taking a simplified approach for operators that have multiple types of batteries, the Teradek Dual Direct Mount Battery Adapter Plate incorporates contacts for both the L-series and LP-E6 battery, allowing you to use either battery to power your device without switching plates. The plate allows you to power any Bolt series transmitter and most Bolt receivers. The plate features 6-mounting holes and a JST power connector. Two built-in 1.35mm coaxial power outputs provide power via an included accessory power cable.
Contacts for both the L-series and LP-E6 battery are built into the plate and a built-in battery release button enables the plate to securely hold the batteries and release the battery when you want to. The back of the plate features a JST connector attached to two wires that you connect to the connector on your Bolt device.
- Mounts directly to the top of a compatible Bolt transmitter/receiver
- Supports powering your device via either L-series or LP-E6 battery
- Two 1.35mm accessory power ports are built into the side of the plate
- An included 9" long 1.35mm to Fischer 2-pin cable is included
- Power your device via the JST connector or the included Fischer cable
- Compatible with Bolt 1000/3000 XT transmitters, Bolt 500 XT transmitters and receivers, all bolt LT transmitters and receivers, as well as the Bolt XT Sidekick
- Please Note: This battery plate will not work on Bolt 1000/3000 XT Receivers.
Teradek 11-0810 Specs