SmallRig Power Supply Baseplate for DJI RS 2 / RS 3 Pro 3252 is designed to work with batteries to extend runtime. It employs a quick-release cartridge design to attach DJI RS 2 / RS 3 Pro and its NATO for extra stability and also supports Sling Handgrip 3028 and Dual Handgrip 3027.
Once installed, its adapter cable can connect a D-tap battery to power DJI RS 2/ RS 3 Pro via one OB302 port, while the other OB302 port outputs up to 60W of power to charge 3251. Two 1/4″-20 and one 3/8″-16 threaded holes at the bottom fit DJI's original car shooting suction mount, stabilizer tripod and Manfrotto quick release plate.
- Allows DJI RS 2/ RS 3 Pro to work with different equipment in more shooting scenarios, such as car, handheld ring and jib shooting
- Directly connects DJI RS 2 / RS 3 Pro,solid and safe, with no risk of shaking and falling off, ensuring shooting stability in a wide range of motion
- Two power ports (input or output), either of which can power camera or Wi-Fi image transmitter
- Comes with NATO ports on both sides in addition to reinforced NATO connection;
- Supports DJI's original car shooting suction mount, stabilizer tripod and Manfrotto quick release plate
DJI RS 3 Pro
DJI RS 2
SmallRig Power Supply Baseplate for DJI RS 2 / RS 3 Pro 3252
Inputs / Outputs