SmallRig MagicFIZ Wireless Follow Focus Basic Kit 3781 is designed to provide a precise and low-latency follow focus experience for video shooting.
The Wireless Handwheel Controller has a 1400mAh battery for a battery life of approx. 20h and power-failure memory function that spares you from repeated lens calibration and AB point settings, thus improving shooting efficiency. Ultra-low-power 0.96" OLED screen with RGB lighting effect and vibration warning provides a simple but efficient interaction experience. It works with multi-functional Wireless Handgrip (ID: 3917) in controlling focus and zoom of Wireless Receiver Motor for as long as 29 hours.
The Wireless Receiver Motor supports fast charging and provides 9V/18W and 0.5N.m torque output. It can be powered by Battery Plate (ID: 3777) with NP-F batteries or by D-Tap to USB-C Power Cable (ID: 3266) and DC to USB-C Power cable (ID: 3268) with V-Mount batteries.
The whole system has a remote control range of up to 100m in open area and also supports lower-latency control with Wireless Handgrip 3780 and USB-C cables for more stability.
Its BLE module helps in wireless REC start/stop which can also be realized by control cables (ID: 3325, 2971, 2970, depending on your camera type) with Wireless Receiver Motor.
With modular design, high precision BLDC control algorithm and anti-interference encryption algorithm, the wireless follow focus system brings you quick release and precise, stable focus experience for handheld, head, tripod shooting, and director monitoring.
- 100m Smooth Focus Control: Provides stable wireless lens control at long-distance up to 100m, and can quickly switch between 16 channels for enhanced anti-interference performance.
- Versatile Shooting Scenarios: With a unique modular design, our MagicFIZ wireless lens control system provides everything you need to control your lens focus, no matter whether you are in a one-man crew or teamwork. You can add a wireless handgrip (ID: 3917), motor (ID: 3263), control cables, and other Eco-accessories for multi-scene shooting.
- One-Click Lens Calibration: The handwheel controller comes with a power failure memory function to save recalibration and A-B point settings. The kit also allows you to control run/stop on your camera using an optional cable.
- All-Day Battery Life: Built-in battery with three ways of power supply for a battery life of approx. The handwheel controller features a built-in 1400mAh battery that lasts up to 20 hours.
- User-friendly OLED Screen: The controller features an ultra-low-power yet clear 0.96" OLED screen with RGB lighting effect and vibration warning, and the motor features a 0.52" OLED display that provides calibration data.
Φ49/Φ52/55/58/62/Φ67/72/77/82/86/80/85/90/95/114mm DSLR camera lens and cine lens
Φ15 rail support system
M0.8 lens and follow focus gear ring
Incompatible with non-SmallRig wireless follow focus system
Supports fast charging
Cameras with REC function
In The Box:
SmallRig MagicFIZ Wireless Follow Focus Basic Kit 3781
Wireless Handwheel Controller
Wireless Receiver Motor
Rod Clamp with NATO rail
2 x Snap-on Follow Focus Gear Ring
USB-C to USB-C Cable
Follow Focus Marking Disk (Silicone)
1. Wireless Receiver Motor and Wireless Handwheel Controller can be operated only under the same frequency band and number
2. A calibration is required when Wireless Receiver Motorreverses rapidly or Wireless Handwheel Controller screen displays abnormal location information
3. Please check anomalies when there is a vibration warning from the Wireless Handwheel Controller
4. For instructions, please refer to the Wireless Follow Focus SystemUser Manual