SmallRig Cage for Sony A6300/A6400/A6500 CCS2310 is designed to provide protection and mounting threads for accessories such as monitor, microphone and light. The cage secures to the bottom of camera and features a m2.5 threads as a second lock point on the right side to prevent the camera from twisting. The lightweight cage comes with multiple 1/4”-20, 3/8”-16 and arri locating holes for accessory attachment, which allows you to mount the Cold Shoe 2260 or 2044 on the top right side so that it will not obstruct the tilt screen of Sony A6400 when using a microphone. It features strap slots on the right side for carry strap. Optional Cable Clamp 1822 are provided allows to protect the HDMI cable. Additionally, the cage features two m4 screw in front for Metabones Adapter Support 1787. The bottom of the cage provides 3/8”-16 and 1/4”-20 mounting threads for tripod plates and a built-in flat screw driver for quick install. Optional Wooden Handle 2318 are provided for comfortable grip.
1. 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 & Arri locating Accessory Threads
2. Built-in Flat Screw Driver on the Bottom
3. Integrated Slots for Camera Strap
4. Optional Wooden Handle 2318 are provided for Comfortable Grip
5. Secures to Bottom of Camera and a m2.5 Threads on the Side to Prevent Twisting