SmallRig L-Bracket for Canon EOS R5 and R6 attaches to the camera using a 1/4"-20 screw, with two anti-twist pins and rubber pad on the bottom preventing wiggles or scratches. Both the side plate and base plate are Arca compatible, allowing quick switch between horizontal and vertical orientation shooting.
The L-Bracket does not block buttons, ports, LCD screen, or battery switches of the camera. The side plate can extend to left by 22.5mm if you need more room for tethering or cable release. It also comes with 1/4"-20 accessory threads allowing mount of accessories, such as SmallRig Cable Clamp 2259 (for EOS R5) and 1822 (for EOS R6), or SmallRig Cold Shoe Mount BUC2736. A flat-head screwdriver is kept on the base plate for easy access.
- Arca-Type Compatible Dovetail Mount
- Quick Release Function on Both Axes
- Anti-Twist Design and Rubber pad
- 1/4"-20 Threaded Holes for Accessories
- Maintains Access to Camera Battery
- Lightweight Aluminum Alloy Construction