SmallRig AtomX 5" Cage for Shinobi CMA2305
1. A form-fitting cage designed for Atomos Shinobi.
2. NATO rails on the top and bottom.
3. 1/4’’-20, 3/8’’-16 and ARRI locating holes.
4. HDMI cable clamp included.
SmallRig AtomX 5" cage for Shinobi CMA2305 was co-designed to provide an additional protective exoskeleton for the monitor, with a wide range of industry-standard mount points. The cage mounts to the monitor by two 1/4’’-20 screws on the top and bottom. Across the cage features multiple 1/4’’-20, 3/8’’-16 holes across all sides as well as to the rear side of the monitor for ultimate flexibility in mounting options. ARRI locating mount points can be found on all sides and NATO rails are also provided along on both top and bottom to allow use with a range of SmallRig mounts. The cage includes a single HDMI cable clamp that works with the range of Atomos cables and more to protect the HDMI cable and port. It features raised attachment points on both the top and bottom of the cage for use with neck straps and to accommodate the Atomos Ninja V Sunhood frame.
1. This cage is COMPATIBLE with the original Atomos Sun hood. The Sun hood frame needs to be fitted before fitting the unit into the cage and can remain in place providing additional protection and the folding sun hoods can easily be removed；
2. An optional SmallRig Sun Hood 2269 is available.
Designer: Evans Pan