Designed to be compact and lightweight without sacrificing performance, the Leica Summicron-SL 50 f/2 ASPH. weighs only 13.05 ounces (without caps or hood), almost half the weight of its APO counterpart.
At the same time, it impresses with its high speed and famous Summicron look; incredible contrast control, vivid colors, and a distinguished shallow depth of field. This makes the SL-System ideal for daily use as well as traveling. The Summicron lenses focus extremely fast, smoothly, and accurately thanks to their linear direct drive. Hence, the Summicron-SL 50 f/2 ASPH. delivers excellent focus performance for photography, but is also perfectly suited for videography, where quiet focusing is very important.
The Summicron-SL 50 f/2 ASPH. lens expands not only the SL-System but also the L-Mount portfolio with versatile, compact, and lightweight optics to photograph and film in brilliant image quality “Made by Leica”.
- HIGH-QUALITY TOOLS: Capture photos and videos in outstanding image quality
- COMPACT: Compact dimensions and low weight
- EASY TO CARRY: Makes the SL-System ideal for daily use as well as travel
- FAST AND SILENT AUTOFOCUS: For the precise use of still and video recordings, where quiet focusing is very important
- LEICA QUALITY: Reliable and accurate tools with stable value
- ROBUST AND PROTECTED: Sealed against weather influences such as spray water and dust, while also being AquaDura coated
- FAMOUS LOOK: Impress with their high speed and famous Summicron look with astonishing contrast control and shallow depth of field
- MADE IN PORTUGAL: According to Leica standards and uncompromising tolerance ranges