The Super-APO-Summicron-SL 21mm f/2 ASPH
combines the worlds firstAPOlens with 21mm with latest technology made by Leica.
The Leica Super-APO-Summicron-SL 21 f/2 ASPH. is the world's first 21mm APO lens, marking a milestone in lens technology. Equipped with the swift Dual Synchro DriveTM autofocus, it delivers edge-to-edge clarity within a surprisingly compact design. Its close focusing range down to 0.21 m enables stunning detail shots. The wide aperture further enhances creative possibilities through precise control of depth of field. Its unparalleled image quality and unique apochromatic correction are thanks to the 14 meticulously crafted lens elements, distributed in 11 groups, with three elements featuring aspherical designs.
This lens excels in diverse photography styles, be it landscapes, interiors, photojournalism, studio work or architecture. Natural skin tones, smooth transitions into bokeh, exceptional contrastin details, and edge-to-edge sharpness are a matter of course for Leica APO Lenses.Features
- High-performance, ultra-wide-angle lens
- The world’s first APO lens with a 21 mm focal length
- Working range from 0.21 m to infinity
- 4 meticulously crafted lens elements distributed in 11 groups - 3 elements featuring aspherical designs
- Dual Synchro DriveTM autofocus
- Precise production "Made in Germany" under the highest quality standards
- Especially suitable for landscape, reportage, architectural and interior photography
- Largest scale: 1:5.3
- Filter thread E67
- Length: 4.01 in.
- Weight: 1.73 lbs
- L-Mount bayonet