The Explore V2 35 is Shimoda's largest landscape-specific adventure pack. Built for photographers who want to venture into demanding locations but also need to travel globally just to start an adventure. Its size meets U.S. and some international carry-on regulations, so creators can ensure key photographic equipment makes it onboard.
The E35 was built to pack Mirrorless and DSLR cameras, even those with a vertical grip, and the pack is stocked with numerous travel smart features ensuring your adventures go as smooth as possible. Lockable zippers, a hidden passport pocket and a luggage pass-through handle compliment the adventure-driven comfort and durability. It’s all packaged in a sleek design bound to satisfy the pickiest of creators.
- U.S. and International Carry-On Compatible with Travel Friendly Design – Designed to be the perfect travel partner, the Explore V2 35 water-resistant camera backpack meets U.S. and some international Carry-On regulations. It also features a luggage handle pass-through, lockable zippers, a base handle for easy 2-handed carry, a hidden passport pocket, and a quick dual-access document/book sleeve.
- Multiple Access Points – The pack offers rear and side access options. The side opening is ideal for quick, under-the-arm access without completely removing the pack, and the anti-theft rear opening allows wide, unobstructed access to the bulk of your gear for less time-sensitive shooting situations.
- Adjustable Torso Height – 3 height options with approximately 7.5 cm (3 in) of vertical adjustment allows the same backpack to fit short or tall — male or female — torso heights, ensuring a custom fit for everyone.
- Medium DSLR V2 Core Unit Modular Camera Insert Included – Core Units provide shockproof protection for Mirrorless, SLR and DSLR cameras and lenses, and they ensure a user never carries more padding and weight than necessary. A user can increase their layout options with two or more Core Units by stacking and shifting how they are placed in the pack.
- Tripod & Water Bottle Pockets – Quick-deploying pockets on both sides of the pack can be used to fit a water bottle, tripod or other outdoor equipment.
In The Box:
1 x Shimoda Explore v2 35 Starter Kit - Army Green
1 x Medium DSLR Core Unit
1 x Rain Cover
1 x Accessory Straps
Explore v2 35 Starter Kit with Medium DSLR Core Unit Specs: