The Women's Action X25 is designed for female photographers looking for an agile, fast access and extra compact adventure camera bag. It's an efficient backcountry camera bag built for action in foul weather, ever-changing environments and challenging terrain.
All Women's Series backpacks feature our Women's Tech Strap and Adjustable Women's Belt. The straps are designed to curve away from the chest area and are slightly smaller than our stock shoulder straps. The belt is also physically smaller and features 2.4 in (6cm) of adjustable waist diameter. This allows women with smaller hips to find a much better fit and take full advantage of transferring weight off their shoulders.
The low-profile of the X25 will comfortably fit most non-gripped mirrorless and DSLR cameras (approximately 4.7 in or 13cm tall) via its included Small Mirrorless Core Unit. Its roll-top access allows users to expand or compress the volume to the demands of the day. It features multiple attachment straps, including TPU compression straps for greater durability when attaching skis, and its removable helmet holder lets users secure bike helmets to the outside of their pack. Action X's interchangeable and adjustable shoulder straps feature two zippered pockets to carry the latest pro phone sizes, a water bottle, or personal accessories.
The Action X25, X30, X40 and X50 feature side camera access and two removable tripod or water bottle pouches that can be moved to the belt location for instant access to key accessories like snacks and lenses, or removed completely to save weight. Two padded sleeves protect laptops and tablets up to 14 inches. Finally, the removable belt, luggage-handle pass-through and hidden AirTag sleeve make the Action X25 a stealthy and stylish partner in urban and travel environments.
If you're a female looking for a small and narrow camera bag that can handle action, adventure and cafes, the X25 is for you.
- Women's Harness - Every women's series pack comes equipped with our Women's specific Tech Straps and Women's Adjustable Belt. The straps curve away from the chest area while the dual sternum straps eliminate any awkward pressure points. The belt can be adjusted by 2.4 in (6cm) to help women with a smaller waist find a better fit around their hips.
- Adjustable Torso Height - The X25 has three height options with approximately 7 cm (2.7 in) of vertical adjustment. This means the same backpack can fit short or taller — male or female — torso heights, ensuring a custom fit for everyone. Those with taller or broader torsos can add our Booster Kit for greater range in torso fit.
- Core Unit Modular Camera Insert System - The X25 utilizes our Mirrorless Core Unit series. Core Units provide shockproof protection for Mirrorless and DSLR cameras and lenses, and ensure a user never carries more padding and weight than necessary. The X25 v2 Starter Kit comes with a Small Mirrorless Core Unit.
- Dual Laptop/Tablet Sleeves - Both rear and front panel padded sleeves fit a laptop up to 14 inches in size. Having two sleeves lets you pack both a tablet and laptop while providing options for various packing scenarios.
- Expandable Roll-Top Access - We gave the Action X series a roll-top access so the bag can be adjusted to your gear needs while maintaining a tight and compact fit. The roll top can expand with a volume range of 7 liters. The top section also has an additional quick-access YKK SplashGuard® zipper that makes getting at your gear extremely quick and easy, especially in foul weather.
In The Box:
1 x Shimoda Action X25 v2 Women's Backpack Starter Kit - Teal
1 x Shimoda Core Unit Small Mirrorless (520-222)
1 x Shimoda Rain Cover for 25L Backpacks (520-244)
1 x Helmet Holder