The Sachtler AKTIV8 Flowtech75 MS Tripod System
with sideload and mid-level spreader is durable and lightweight, weighing only 13.9 lbs (6.3 kg). This system is the perfect choice for professional medium-sized camcorders and digital cine camera set ups of up to 12 kg (26.5 lbs). 15 counterbalance steps allow for fast and precise balancing of your camera. Its sideload mechanism with a long sliding range of 120 mm make loading and positioning the camera quick and easy. Seven drag settings provide smooth and fast options to adjust drag performance without jolts or vibrations. The illuminated PrismBubble with top or side view makes leveling easy from any height. Sachtler AKTIV8 Fluid Head Features:
Sachtler Flowtech 75 MS Carbon Fiber Tripod with Mid-Level Spreader and Rubber Feet Features:
SpeedLevel Technology Use the large integrated lever to quickly mount, level, and lock the head on your tripod or other base; lift up to release, lift partially to level, and press down to lock the head firmly in place
SpeedSwap Base Centered around a metal stud, the SpeedSwap base clamps onto any 75mm bowl tripod or to the separately available slider base; additional bases can be purchased separately to fit a second tripod, dolly, or slider
PrismBubble Level The illuminated PrismBubble is visible from any height or angle, saving you time when leveling at higher or lower positions
26.5 lb Capacity Fluid Head This 26.5 lb capacity fluid head is suited for larger DSLRs, mirrorless MFT cameras, and pro-style digital cine cameras
Stepped Counterbalance and Drag 15 steps of counterbalance and seven steps of pan and drag plus zero settings for free spins and tilts
Sideload Plate The sideload plate has 4.7" of travel for balancing your rig and both 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 camera screws
Sachtler Padded Bag Features:
- Dual-stage, carbon fiber, 75mm bowl tripod
- Weighs only 6.4 pounds but supports up to 44 pounds
- The design and construction of the legs provide tremendous torsional stability. In other words, the legs resist twisting when you pan the tripod head.
- The included mid-level spreader allows you to work on uneven terrain such as stairs or rocks while preventing the legs from flying apart. When using the mid-level spreader, you can use the included rubber feet to protect delicate surfaces from the tripod's foot spikes.
- Each leg features a single clamping lever lock design at the top of the leg, near the 75mm bowl. This allows you to loosen all three leg sections from a single location, saving you time while reducing the wear and tear on your body as you don't have to bend down to loosen a leg lock at the bottom to lower or raise the legs.
- The legs incorporate a locking mechanism that enables the legs to move completely freely, suitable when working with a spreader, or to lock at one of three angles, suitable for use when working without a spreader.
- When closing the legs, there is room for the mid-level spreader to be folded up while remaining attached. The legs feature a magnetic locking system strong enough to hold them together during transport, but allows you to easily release the legs when you want to set them up.
In the box:
- Padded bag with dimensions of 36.6 x 7.9 x 9.1", designed for carrying a flowtech 75 or TT tripod with an FSB fluid head
- 900D water-resistant fabric on the exterior, with layers of foam to help cushion gear against bumps
- Full-length zipper allows for easy access to the interior compartment
- Connecting hand straps, side handles, and D-rings available for transport
- Clear plastic window on one of the sides allows you to insert a name tag for easy identification
1 Sachtler AKTIV8 Sideload Fluid Head with SpeedLevel & 7-Step Drag for Select Sachtler Tripods (75mm)
Sideload Plate S (SAWPDV1)
Pan Bar DV 75 Right (SADV75PB)
Flowtech75 Carbon Fiber Tripod with Mid-Level Spreader
3 Sachtler Rubber Feet (Set of three)
Attachment Mount for flowtech 75 Tripod
Padded Flowtech Carry Handle & Bag
1 Sachtler 1 Year Limited Warranty (Extendable to 2 Year with Registration)