Rollei Infrared 400 Black & White Negative Film with sensitivity stated by the manufacturer up to 820 nm and an ISO of 400 without filtering. Excellent tonality and resolving power of 160 Lp/mm. Contrast is normal to high.
Special AURA effects can be obtained by overexposing film.
- IR-Sensitive Panchromatic B&W Neg. Film
- ISO 400/27° without Filtration
- Infrared Sensitivity Up to 820nm
- Very Wide Exposure Latitude
- Fine Grain and Sharpness, Good Contrast
- Halation Effects with Longer Exposures
- Ideal for Scanning Applications
- Archival LE-500-Rated Polyester Base
- Anti-Static Coating