is a broadcast-quality microphone for the RØDE NTH-100 headphones that transforms them into a professional headset. It delivers natural, highly detailed voice reproduction in a sleek, unobtrusive design, and is optimally positioned to reject plosives, making it ideal for media, broadcast, podcasting, streaming, gaming and working from home or in the office.
With the NTH-Mic, you can transform your RØDE NTH-100 headphones into a professional headset for a wide range of applications – media, broadcast, podcasting, streaming, gaming, content creation, conference calls and other business applications. It is purpose-built to plug directly into the NTH-100s via a sturdy locking connector, and can be easily removed when you want to only use the headphones.
The NTH-Mic features a high-quality condenser capsule that captures highly detailed sound with a flat frequency response for excellent intelligibility in every environment. The microphone is also optimally positioned for rejecting plosive sounds to keep your audio clean.
The NTH-Mic features stylish matte finish and a sleek, low-profile design that is unobtrusive and won’t cover your face when in use, ensuring you are free from any visual distraction and look your best on camera.
Discover all you need to know about your NTH-Mic headset microphone here. This comprehensive user guide covers everything you need to know about attaching and using the NTH-Mic with your NTH-100 headphones.Features:
In The Box:
- Broadcast-quality headset microphone
- Plugs directly into the RØDE NTH-100 headphones, transforming them into a professional headset
- High-quality condenser capsule delivers clear, natural and highly detailed voice reproduction
- Easily detachable via a sturdy locking connector
- Positioned for optimal protection against plosives
- Low-profile, unobtrusive design
- Designed and made in RØDE’s state-of-the-art facilities in Sydney, Australia
- Complete NTH-100M professional over-ear headset also available
1 x Rode NTH-Mic Headset Microphone for NTH-100