The Canon RF-S18-150mm F3.5-6.3 IS STM is an all-around lens that is ideal for creative photography and movies, the RF-S18-150mm F3.5-6.3 IS STM combines legendary Canon Optics with a versatile zoom range and quiet operation for flexibility on the go.
This lens was designed with smaller APS-C sensors in mind, and when joined with a full frame EOS R camera, automatically enables the 1.6x crop mode. It offers 100% x 100% Dual Pixel CMOS AF coverage for APS-C sensors, and 80% x 80% Dual Pixel CMOS AF coverage for Full Frame sensors (in crop mode). Delivering remarkable performance for everyday use, the lead screw-type stepping motor (STM) helps ensure smooth autofocus and quiet operation, letting you capture videos with great audio and minimal background noise so you won’t distract your subject in a quiet photo environment.
Optical Image Stabilization provides up to 4.5 stops of correction, and up to 6.5 stops with Coordinated IS. This advanced image stabilization can result in sharper photos with minimal blur, even in low light situations. For landscapes, portraits, sports, videos and everything in between, the RF-S18- 150mm F3.5-6.3 IS STM provides great versatility with its magnificent optics, comprehensive zoom range and flexible design.
High-magnification zoom lens for APS-C cameras with the RF mount; automatic APS-C sensor cropping if mounted on full-frame EOS R-series cameras.
- Covers standard-angle to telephoto with a zoom range of 18-150mm.
- In-lens optical image stabilization with up to 4.5 stops of shake correction. Up to 6.5 stops of shake correction when paired with EOS R series cameras featuring In-Body Image Stabilizer (IBIS).
- Dynamic IS for stabilization while shooting in motion in movie mode at wide-angle setting.
- Lead screw-type STM helps provide smooth autofocusing when shooting videos.
- Minimum focus distance of 6.9 inches and allows shooting at a maximum magnification of 0.44x (at 50mm) in AF mode, 0.59x (at 35mm) in MF mode.
- 7-blade circular aperture.