- Additional Information
RF 800mm F5.6 L IS USM
The RF800mm F5.6 L IS USM expands the EOS R System for professional and advanced photographers looking for the excellent image quality of a Canon L series super-telephoto lens. Perfect for wildlife, motorsports, and more, the lens feature two large-diameter Fluorite elements, one Super UD (Ultra-low Dispersion) and one UD-glass element, and Air Sphere Coating for outstanding correction of color fringing and superb contrast and sharpness. At an 800mm focal length this lens enables you to achieve incredibly soft backgrounds and tremendous visual impact. Optical image stabilization provides for up to 4.5 stops of shake correction, delivering consistent and sharp results, and at its minimum focus distance, you can fill the frame with a subject as small as a sparrow. It’s compatible with both RF1.4x and RF2x Extenders for even more reach at focal lengths of 1120mm and 1600mm. At an impressively light 6.9 lbs., the RF800mm F5.6 L IS USM is versatile and lightweight making it easy to bring the action clear and up close.
- Outstanding image quality, 800mm Super-telephoto fixed focal length lens expands the EOS R system.
- Impressively light at 6.9 lbs. while retaining high levels of image quality.
- Minimum focus distance of Approx. 8.53 ft. / 2.6 m.
- Optical Image Stabilization with up to 4.5 Stops* of Shake Correction, Including Three IS Operation Modes.
- Super Spectra Coating (SSC) and Air Sphere Coating (ASC) Helps Minimize Ghosting and Flare.
- Compatible with both RF1.4x and RF2x Extenders for focal lengths of 1120mm and 1600mm.
- Customizable electronic focusing ring with Manual Focus Capability during SERVO AF.
- Two focus presets available — instantly return to one or two memorized focus distances.
- 9-blade circular aperture for beautiful, soft backgrounds.
- Durable L-series Construction with Dust- and Water-resistant Design, Fluorine Coating on Front Element for Easy Cleaning