Providing the ultimate combination of ultra wide-angle, L-series optics and compact construction, the Canon RF 14-35mm f/4 L IS USM lens is an incredible complement to an EOS R series camera. This lens offers up to 5.5 stops* of shake correction for sharp images (up to 7 stops of correction when used on EOS R series cameras with In-Body Image Stabilization), and covers an entire wide-angle zoom range — from 14mm through 35mm — whether you shoot landscapes, videos, or architecture. Plus, optimized coatings to help minimize ghosting. The RF 14-35mm f/4 L IS USM distinguishes itself by maintaining incredibly high image quality, even at its constant f/4 maximum aperture. It also offers a minimum focusing distance of 7.9 in. / 0.2m at all focal lengths, and a maximum magnification of 0.38x (at 35mm), allowing you to open up a world of possibilities for creative expression. The RF 14-35mm f/4 L IS USM lens is an ideal and lightweight wide-angle companion, capable of high-quality, creative photos and video anywhere, or simply set up in the comfort of your home for vlogging or livestream purposes.
- Dramatic, creative possibilities with 14mm ultra wide-angle coverage.
- Covers entire wide-angle zoom range, from exceptionally wide 14mm through 35mm.
- Bright, constant f/4 zoom lens with L-series optical construction; includes Canon’s SWC and ASC lens coating technologies.
- Compact design — Approx. 1.2 lbs. weight, similar to RF85mm F2 IS STM lens.
- Close-focusing down to 7.9 inches at all focal lengths, and maximum magnification of 0.38x, at 35mm zoom setting.
- Optical Image Stabilizer with up to 5.5 stops* of shake correction.
- Up to 7 stops** of shake correction when paired with EOS R series cameras featuring In-Body Image Stabilizer (IBIS).
- High speed, smooth and quiet autofocus with Canon’s Nano USM.
- Control Ring for direct setting changes.
- Dust- and weather-resistant.
* Based on CIPA (Camera & Imaging Products Associations) standards. Testing performed at focal length of 35mm, using the EOS R camera. ** Based on CIPA (Camera & Imaging Products Associations) standards. Testing performed at focal length of 35mm, using the EOS R5 camera