The exceptionally high-performing ProTactic series, with its rugged versatility, armored protection, ‘always-ready’ access, modular exterior attachment, convertible utility belt and SlipLock compatible accessories, gives you maximum flexibility all in one bag. We've updated the materials used to make this one of our first recycled camera bags with 64% recycled and solution dyed fabrics!
The ActivZone back panel gives targeted comfort and support, whilst the All Weather AW Cover protects gear from rain, snow, dust and sand.
The ProTactic BP 350 AW II professional modular camera backpack is part of Lowepro's efforts towards sustainability through a Green Line project, and has been updated to include 64% recycled and solution-dyed fabrics, to reduce water waste and negative impact on the environment. This percentage is made up of 36% recycled fabrics - including all fabrics, webbings, bindings, zipper tape, cords and meshes, and 28% solution-dyed fabrics used to build each bag.
(This Green Line score is measured following the GRI 301-2 standard, as a percentage of the recycled/dope-dyed yarn used, compared to the total weight of yarn.)
This backpack is suitable for DSLR cameras and with its CradleFit pocket protects your 13'' laptop within the pack. Compatible with all ProTactic series modular accessories and lens cases.
- Made of 64% recycled and solution-dyed fabrics
- 4 access points: top turret, dual side access, and back panel
- Create limitless set-ups with external SlipLock strap system
- Waist belt converts to utility belt with included accessories
- 5 accessories: Bottle pouch, case, tripod cup, 2 cinch straps
- CradleFit pocket suspends and protects up to 13" laptop
- DSLR with 24-70mm f/2.8 lens attached
- Up to 6 lenses or other accessories
- Spare camera body
- DJI Mavic 2 Pro or Zoom
In The Box:
LowePro ProTactic BP 350 AW II 16L Camera Backpack