The ProMaster Articulating Arm & Clamp lets you attach an accessory to a flat edge, such as a shelf or table, or to a round object like a tripod leg or light stand column. Four soft pads provide grip and protect surfaces, and two of those pads swivel for greater versatility.
A ball head with a ¼”-20 connection lets you mount all sorts of things to the Articulating Arm & Clamp. Its base has a soft, textured pad to help create an extra-strong connection.
The clamp jaw adjustment uses a repositionable knob. A single additional knob makes the arm quick and easy to use. Simply loosen the knob and both the arm joint and ball head will loosen; tighten the knob and both will lock in place. Using the articulating arm and ball head, almost any mounting angle can be achieved.
- Connects to a flat edge or round object
- Easily connects to a tripod leg
- Soft pads provide grip and protect surfaces
- Achieve almost any angle with the arm’s two ball joints
- ¼”-20 male screw for mounting accessories
- All-metal construction
- Maximum jaw opening: 1.5” / 38 mm
In The Box:
ProMaster Articulating Arm & Clamp
Articulating Arm & Clamp Specifications: