- Additional Information
Kodak Professional Portra 400 is a high-speed color negative film featuring very high grain. At true ISO 400 speed, this film delivers spectacular skin tones plus exceptional color saturation over a wide range of lighting conditions. Portra 400 is the ideal choice for portrait and fashion photography, as well as for nature, travel and outdoor photography, where the action is fast or the lighting can't be controlled.
For years, professional photographers have preferred Kodak Professional Portra films because of their consistently smooth, natural reproduction of the full range of skin tones.
- Color negative film
- ISO 400
- 35mm format
- High color saturation and low contrast
- Superb color reproduction and beautiful, natural skin tones
- Distinct edges and fine detail
- Micro-structure optimized Kodak T-Grain emulsions
- High-quality results when scanned for digital output
- Ideal for Portrait, Fashion, Nature, Travel and Outdoor photography
In The Box:
1 x Kodak Professional Portra 400 Color Negative - 35mm Film, 36 Exposures, Single Roll
Storage and Handling:
Do not use a safelight. Handle unprocessed film in total darkness.
You can retouch the sheet and 120 size on both the base side and the emulsion side. Retouch only the emulsion side on the 135 size.
Process PORTRA 400 Film in KODAK FLEXICOLOR Chemicals for Process C-41 using the replenishment and wash rates in the tables below. Note that the developer replenishment rates are starting-point recommendations only and may vary due to the amount of exposure to the film, scene content, and the presence/absence of sprocket holes.
Replenishment and Wash Rates:
* Rates are for first wash and a two-stage countercurrent final wash. Double these rates for a single stage final wash.
This film is optimized for printing to —
You can easily scan PORTRA 400 Film negatives with a variety of linear-array-CCD, area-array-CCD, and PMT film scanners. You can scan negatives on desktop scanners as well as high-end drum scanners.