The most versatile pro camera strap in the world, the newly upgraded Peak Design Slide can be worn as a sling, neck, or shoulder strap. Internally-padded nylon webbing has a smooth side that glides over clothing in sling mode and a grippy side that prevents slipping in shoulder mode.
Dual quick-adjusters provide instant access and easy reconfiguration. Unique Anchor Link system connects quickly and dual points of connection keep your camera more stable than traditional sling straps. Plus, Anchors work with any Peak Design or 3rd party tripod plate.
Updates include a revamped silicone grip, upgraded webbing, lower profile strap/hardware transitions, and crease-free internal padding. Anchor connectors have been updated to be smaller, faster, and more secure.
- Use as Sling, Shoulder, or Neck Strap
- Holds Pro DSLR or Mirrorless Camera
- Adjustable Length from 39 to 57"
- Anchors Connect to Camera Lugs or Plate
- Designed to Hold up to 200 lb of Gear
- Reversible Smooth and Nonslip Sides
- Nylon Webbing, Leather Construction
- Includes Four Anchors and Mounting Plate