It’s exactly what it sounds like—a Peak Design Capture Clip without a camera plate—for those only in need of an additional clip. Perhaps you have multiple backpacks or bags that you’re looking to outfit with Capture clips. Or maybe you’re looking to give yourself the convenience of instantly switching between shoulder strap and belt carry. Note that this is not a stand-alone product—it requires a Peak Design plate or kit for carrying devices. If you’re new to Capture, you’ll want to get the clip+plate.
Same clip that comes with the Capture (clip + plate)
The all-new Capture is the most secure, convenient, accessible way to carry your camera, period. Unlike a camera strap, Capture keeps your camera rigidly stable while hiking, biking, or moving around the studio. Unlike a camera bag, Capture keeps your camera instantly accessible with the click of a button. The new 3rd gen Capture is smaller, lighter, and smoother than ever before. All machined/anodized aluminum construction. Metal quick-release button and locking mechanism holds well over 90 kg (200 lbs). Beautiful new ultra-smooth finish enhances durability, and ultra-low profile design increases comfort.
- Clip Only, Replacement or Extra Part
- For Straps up to 2.5" Wide & 0.87" Thick
- Withstands Forces up to 200 lb
- Quick Release Button for Instant Access
- Slim Profile: 3.3" Length, Weighs 2.5 oz
- Security Lock Helps Prevent Accidents
- Anti-Slip Pad for Improved Stability
- Rust-Resistant Aluminum Construction
- Works with Most Other Peak Design Plates