- Improved I.S., Better AF Tracking, Face/Eye Detection
2. Easy Shooting & Sharing
- Scene Modes, AP Mode, Flip Down Monitor, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Lightweight, Deeper Grip, USB Charging
- C-AF for moving subjects uses the same moving subject detection algorithm as the E-M1X
- Improved 5-axis Image Stabilization gives up to 4.5 shutter speed steps of compensation.
- The same face and eye detection performance as the E-M1 Mark III makes it possible to focus on the profile, lowered face, or a partially hidden face.
- 20M Live MOS sensor
- TruePic VIII image processing engine
Easy Shooting & Sharing
- Scene (SCN) mode optimizes settings according to the scene and subject and allows a novice photographer to get great shots.
- Advanced Photo (AP) mode makes difficult shooting methods easy.(9 shooting modes)
- 16 Art Filters (ART) deliver creative expressions – including NEW Instant Film filter. - Fine tune lets you adjust the filter level.
- This camera is equipped with a flip-down monitor and dedicated Selfie mode.
- An always-on connection via Bluetooth so you can playback/import images even when the camera is in your bag.
- The M10 Mark IV body is lighter than any other previous model at 383g. Grip design is renewed for a more secure fit in your hands.
- The battery can be charged in the camera via USB.
|Manufacturer||OM System / Olympus|