The Z 50 is designed around Nikon’s revolutionary Z mount, the widest lens mount of any comparable camera system. A wider mount means more light, and more light means more of everything good—sharpness, contrast, focusing speed, low light performance and image quality. Capable in both stills and video realms, the Z 50 features a 20.9MP CMOS sensor and EXPEED 6 image processor, which enables fast performance up to 11 fps, a reliable 209-point hybrid AF system with eye detection, and notable low-light performance to ISO 51200.
Included with the camera body are the NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 VR standard zoom and the NIKKOR Z DX 50-250mm f/4.5-6.3 VR telephoto zoom lenses. Providing 24-75mm and 75-375mm equivalent focal length ranges, respectively, these two lenses encompass a wide-angle to super-telephoto range to suit working in a wide variety of conditions. Both lenses also feature Vibration Reduction image stabilization, which minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld imagery.
- 20.9MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 6 Image Processor
- UHD 4K and Full HD Video Recording
- 2.36m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.2" 1.04m-Dot 180° Tilting Touchscreen
- ISO 100-51200, Up to 11 fps Shooting
- 209-Point Hybrid AF, Eye Detection
- Built-In Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- NIKKOR Z DX 16-50mm f/3.5-6.3 VR Lens
- NIKKOR Z DX 50-250mm f/4.5-6.3 VR Lens