The Nikon WR-R11a is a Wireless Remote Controller that uses radio frequencies to wirelessly control the shutter release on Nikon cameras or radio-controlled flash units such as the SB-5000 Speedlight. The WR-R11a fits cameras with a 10 pin connector. The WR-R11a can be triggered by a WR-T10 Wireless Remote Controller (transmitter), a WR-1 Wireless Remote Controller; it can also be used on a designated master camera to trigger up to 64 transceiver units. Three radio frequency channels are available for use (5, 10, and 15) to prevent interference when multiple pairings or photographers are shooting in one location.
Photographers can use the WR-T10 or WR-1 to simultaneously release the shutter on multiple cameras that have a WR-R11a unit attached and have been paired with the WR-T10/WR-1.
- For Cameras with a 10-Pin Connector
- Wirelessly Trigger Camera Shutter
- Also for Radio-Controlled Flash Units
- Trigger Using Separate WR-T10 or WR-1
- Can Trigger Up to 64 Transceiver Units
- Three Selectable Radio Channels