The FotodioX Nikon F-Mount G-Type Lens to FUJIFILM X-Mount DLX Stretch Adapter allows you gain macro capabilities when you
mount your Nikon F lens to your FUJIFILM X-mount camera. It features an integrated focusing helicoid that provides close-up focusing when desired and can be retracted for guaranteed infinity focus during general purpose shooting. Designed for Nikon F-mount lenses, this adapter supports G-type lenses as well through the integration of a manual aperture control ring. This adapter also features a magnetic drop-in filter system and comes with ND4, ND8, and ND16 filters that allow for added light control and will work with any adapted lenses. Additionally, this adapter features a precise construction with chrome-plated brass mounts that securely hold the lens and camera in place. A soft case for the drop-in filters is included in the package.
- Mounts Nikon Nikkor F Mount G-Type D/SLR Lenses to Fujifilm X-Series Mirrorless Cameras; infinity focus or beyond guaranteed
- Built-in focusing helicoid provides macro focus for any lens as well as correction for back focus
- Includes three magnetic drop-in filters (ND4, ND8 and ND16) for light control with any lens
- Precise fit and solid connection; lens has no play, gap or wiggling when mounted on adapter and no adjustments required
- Precision all-metal construction with chrome plated brass mounts for secure and solid fit
- Limited 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- This is a manual adapter, so lens functions that rely on electronic communication with the camera body (autofocus, AE metering, image stabilization, etc.) will be disrupted.
- Some cameras need to be set a certain way to work with our adapters or you may get a message such as 'Error Lens Not Attached - Check lens'.
- Set your exposure manually or meter using your camera's Aperture Priority (stop-down) mode.
- If your lens does not have a manual aperture control ring, the lens aperture will revert to its default position, which depending on the lens is either stopped down to its largest f-stop or opened up to its smallest f-stop.
To determine what the new 'Crop Factor' or 'Equivalent Focal Length' of the lens when used on your camera will be, please check the Fotodiox Knowledge Base article.
Lens Mount: Nikon Nikkor F Mount G-Type D/SLR Lens
Body Mount: Fujifilm X-Series Mirrorless Camera Body
Fuji X-Series Mirrorless Cameras
In the box:
1x FotodioX Nikon F G-Type Lens to FUJIFILM X-Mount DLX Stretch Adapter
3x Magnetic Drop-In Filter
1x Soft Filter Case