- Additional Information
The Nikon Mount Adapter FTZ II is the bridge between legendary NIKKOR glass and Z series mirrorless cameras, now with a streamlined design. It seamlessly adapts the F-Mount to the larger Z-Mount, retaining the image quality, autofocus performance*, weather sealing and comfortable handling of any mounted lens.
*Full AF/AE supported when using FX or DX AF-S Type G/D/E, AF-P type G/E, AF-I type D lenses and AF-S/AF-I Teleconverters.
- Camera compatibility: Compatible with all FX and DX format Nikon Z series mirrorless
- Ideal for use with Z 9, MB-N11, MB-N10, WT-7, as well as cameras using extended tripod plates
- Quality: There is no glass inside of Mount Adapter FTZ II, which means nothing gets between your lens and your image sensor. F-mount lenses retain all of their superb image quality with no loss of brightness, contrast or speed
- Stabilization: Fast aperture NIKKOR F-mount lenses gain up to 5 stops of 3-axis VR image stabilization and lenses with VR get the added benefit of roll axis stabilization when used on a Z series camera with in-body VR
- Lens compatibility: The Mount Adapter FTZ II works with approximately 360 F-mount lenses, 90 of which retain full functionality