Nikon's versatile AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Lens is perfect for travel, land and cityscapes, and general photography.
High-performance wide-angle zoom features Nano Crystal Coat and VR image stabilization for dramatically sharper still images and video capture.
• Definitive Wide-angle Zoom Lens - Versatile wide-angle lens, perfect for travel, land and cityscapes, and general photography.
• Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization - Vibration Reduction, engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens, enables handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture.
• Nano Crystal Coat - Further reduces ghosting and interior flare across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image clarity.
• 2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Elements - Offers superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration, even at the widest aperture settings.
• 3 Aspherical Lens Elements - Aspherical lens elements virtually eliminate coma and other types of aberration, even when shooting at the widest available aperture.
• Internal Focus (IF) - Provides fast and quiet autofocus without changing the length of the lens, retaining working distance throughout the focus range.
• Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) - Enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus.
• M/A Focus Mode Switch - Enables quick changes between manual and autofocus operation.
• Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm - Renders more natural appearance of out-of-focus image elements.