- Additional Information
The LUMIX S 20-60mm F3.5-5.6 is a compact, lightweight standard zoom lens in a L-mount/full-frame format. Covering from ultra wide 20mm to standard 60mm focal length, it supports versatile shooting opportunities from landscapes to snap shots. Wide view angle makes it easier to shoot indoors where room space is limited and minimum focusing distance of 5.9-inch (maximum magnification 0.43x) supports close-up photography. High optical performance ensures superb image quality from center to edges, while keeping the body size small. Thanks to the mechanism that suppresses focus breathing, smooth and high quality video recording is made possible.
The rugged dust/splash-resistant* design withstands use under harsh conditions even at 14 degrees F for high mobility. In addition, a fluorine coating on the front element protects the lens from water and oil. The filter diameter is 67 mm, with a 9-blade circular aperture diaphragm.
*Dust and Splash Resistant does not guarantee that damage will not occur if this lens is subjected to direct contact with dust and water.
- Designd for use with LUMIX mirrorless S-Series Full-Frame digital cameras
- Versatile focal length from ultra wide 20mm to standard 60mm
- Lightweight body construction for all day portability and comfrot
- Close-up photography with minimum focusing distance of 5.9inch
- Excels in video recording performance with smooth exposure changes and suppressed focus breathing
- High optical performance delivers stunning image quality from center to edges
- Dust/splash*/freeze-resistant rugged design withstands harsh conditions