With a 25.2 Megapixel Live MOS sensor and new engine, LUMIX G9II boasts outstanding photographic performance, with the first Phase Detection Autofocus in the G series. Shoot continuously with speed and precision -- this flagship model for the G Series has improved high-speed performance and mobility to create still images to capture the decisive moment.
The LUMIX G9II offers AFC burst shooting of up to approximately 3 seconds, all with the viewfinder staying blackout-free, as well as incredible slow-motion video. The compact and lightweight system is easy to use on the go, while the Image Stabilizer allows hand-held shooting even in low-light environments or at telephoto range. Now includes LEICA Monochrome and REAL TIME LUT.
- Enjoy richer tonal gradations and more descriptive shadows when shooting RAW; the LUMIX G9II’s combination of a new 25.2MP Live MOS sensor with the latest image processing engine ensures each precious moment is faithfully captured forever.
- Fast, Accurate Phase Hybrid Autofocus: Advanced subject detection and metering technologies Phase Detection AF, a first for the LUMIX G series, lets you shoot continuously with speed and precision, with highly advanced technology to push the envelope on sport, wildlife, and car/motorcycle photography.
- The camera allows 60 fps burst shooting with AFC, as well as burst shooting of up to approximately 3 seconds, all with the viewfinder staying blackout-free; pre-burst shooting function allows you to go back in time. Now you’re ready to capture that perfect moment.
- Express your creativity even in low light or at telephoto range-the astonishing power of the 8.0-stop B.I.S. eliminates shake, even in low light with slow shutter speeds, while the 7.5-stop 5-axis Dual I.S. 2 provides powerful image stabilization.
- Capture the decisive moment in incredible slow-motion video (C4K/4K 10-bit 120p/100p); create video with greater ease and simplicity than ever before.