The Leica M11 combines the experience of traditional rangefinder photography with contemporary camera technology, delivering maximum flexibility to every photographer. Featuring an exclusive triple resolution sensor, expanded ISO range, dual memory options, extended battery life and a streamlined and intuitive menu system.
At the heart of the M11 is a full-frame BSI CMOS sensor with Triple Resolution Technology. Raw image files in DNG and JPEG format can be recorded at 60, 36 or 18 megapixels, always using the full sensor area. The 60-megapixel option delivers unprecedented image quality and detail resolution, whereas the lower resolutions enable faster camera performance, extended burst lengths, and smaller files.
The Leica M11 has a sensitivity range of ISO 64 to 50,000; it records at 14-bit color depth and has a dynamic range of up to 15 stops. With its Maestro III processor, the Leica M11 offers a fluid and responsive operation, even at the highest resolution and image quality settings. With the optional electronic shutter featuring a shutter speed of up to 1/16,000 of a second, photographers are empowered to work with wide open apertures, in bright light, without ND filters. The M11 also marks the first-time multi-field metering in rangefinder mode will be available, offering photographers a valuable tool to curate light.
The 1800mAh battery stores 64% more power than before, and combined with the camera’s more efficient operation, allows for considerably longer shooting sessions with a single charge. Additionally, the newly added universal USB-C port serves to transfer data and charge the camera’s battery, using most USB-C chargers.
- Groundbreaking full frame BSI CMOS color sensor with triple resolution technology for incredible file output versatility and unmatched image quality with M-lenses
- Highest dynamic range M camera to date with a native ISO of 64 and up to 15 stops of dynamic range
- Maestro III processor for high speed image processing & data storage
- 64 GB of internal memory enabling parallel image storage and on-camera backup
- USB-C port for on the go charging and data transfer
- 64% more battery capacity and more power efficient system for extended shooting sessions
- Electronic shutter up to 1/16,000 sec and long exposures up to 1 hour, allowing for even more creative possibilities in extreme lighting conditions
- Multi field metering is now possible when shooting in rangefinder mode, enabling users to shoot in dynamic lighting conditions while also conserving battery
- Live View digital stabilization allowing for smooth and accurate manual focusing while using Live View
- Two Digital Zoom options (1.3x and 1.8x) for fast cropping of DNG and JPG files
- UHS-II SD card compatibility and 3GB buffer enabling quick image storage
- Three customizable function buttons allowing quick access to almost any menu setting in the camera