Offered here in striped green, the Kodak Ektar H35N Half Frame Film Camera is ideal for photographers looking to reduce film usage and related costs. It features a built-in flash and a small-and-light body. The camera has a 22mm fixed-focus wide-angle lens, perfect for capturing most scenes and also features a built-in flash for nighttime shooting. Compatible with 35mm color negative or black & white film, this camera allows you to capture quick snapshots or moody monochrome scenes.
- 35mm Half-Frame Film Camera
- For Color and Black & White Film
- Fixed-Focus Wide-Angle Lens
- Built-In Flash
- Optical Viewfinder
- Uses 1 x AAA Battery
Outfitted with numerous upgrades since its original release, the upgraded H35N comes with a built-in star filter to create four-beam flares on the images as well as a bulb shutter and a tripod hole to support long-exposure photography. Additionally, the camera features an updated glass lens, which produces sharper photos with more details, allowing you to capture stunning images with ease.
- Half-frame design provides twice as many images per roll. A film roll with 36 exposures will yield 72 half-frame photos.
- A built-in star filter creates a four-beam flare when photographing tiny light sources.
- An upgraded and coated lens sharpen the clarity of your images.
- Bulb mode works for long exposures and capturing the light trails of moving objects.
- Use the built-in tripod hole to keep your camera steady during long exposures.