Kentmere Pan 100 is a medium speed, black & white film with fine grain and good sharpness. Its broad tonal range and pleasing contrast combine to make it an excellent choice for both darkroom printing and scanning.
Its ISO 100 speed makes it suitable for a wide variety of subjects where good lighting conditions are available, both outdoor or indoor with controlled / studio lighting.
Drawing many attributes from ILFORD stocks such as FP4, Kentmere Pan 100’s price point, coupled with its wide and forgiving exposure latitude, make it an ideal film for those new or returning to film photography as well as students and budget conscious photographers.
The Kentmere range is owned and manufactured by HARMAN technology and follows the same high-quality processes that are used to make all ILFORD PHOTO films and papers.
Kentmere Pan 100 is panchromatically sensitised and can be processed in a wide range of different developers using spiral tanks, deep tanks, and automatic processors.
*Compared to Kentmere PAN 400, this film is slower with finer grain and a touch more contrast.
- Black & White negative film
- ISO 100
- 120 format
- Fine grain and good sharpness
- Broad tonal range with ‘medium’ contrast
- Wide and forgiving exposure latitude
- For a variety of indoor and outdoor photography applications
- Ideal for those new or returning to film photography as well as budget conscious photographers
In The Box:
1 x Kentmere Pan 100 Black & White Negative - 120 Film, Single Roll