Hahnemuhle German Etch 35x46
This heavyweight etching board is velvety smooth with a fine surface texture. German Etching is one of the most popular media worldwide for artwork and photography.
German Etching – a white, 100% a-cellulose paper – guarantees archival standards. The mould-made etching paper features a distinct textured surface. With its premium matt inkjet coating German Etching meets the highest industry standards regarding density, colour gamut, colour graduation and image sharpness while preserving the special touch and feel of genuine art paper. Compatible with pigmented and dye inkjet systems.
Photographic and fine art reproduction complying with highest archival standards, digital art, black & white and colour photography, limited edition prints, presentation prints for display purposes and exhibitions, albums, greeting cards etc.
Conditions of use and storage
• Use and store ideally at a relative humidity of 35 to 65% and a temperature of 10 to 30° C (50° – 86°F.)
• All recommendations and product indications are for your guidance, and are subject to our test criteria, which remain subject to change without prior notice. The consistency of results is not guaranteed.
• Use care in handling printed material, surface susceptible to abrasion.
• Store papers in archive quality envelopes, folders, and boxes.
• Use only archive grade tapes and glues for mounting & framing