The Boom + Bar Mount features carbon fiber extension arms that can be easily attached to most round handlebars and seatposts to get full-spectrum shots of you facing the camera, follow-cam footage or side shots of you on your bike. It also features integrated swivel points and a ball-joint camera mount that let you get the exact capture angle you want.
A premium extension rig for amazing angles.
The Boom + Bar mount is lightweight and attaches securely to your handlebars or seatposts to capture more of the scene in every shot. From unreal follow-cam to dramatic third-person footage, you get immersive video with less gear.
Ball-joint mount fully rotates for ultimate flexibility, while the mounting fingers swivel 360°, letting you get creative shots from any angle.
Premium carbon fiber arms.
High-end materials are ready for action with exceptional strength and durability.
Securely locks in place, but always ready to move.
The hex screws give you remarkable security and stability while shooting, while the lightweight folding design lets you take it anywhere—it’s easy to carry and fits in a pack.
Create more stable configurations.
The included support slider lets you use one arm to support the other, creating triangulated mounting points for stable capture platforms.
Mount it right to your bike + get creative.
The lightweight Handlebar/Seatpost mount locks onto most round tubes and provides next-level perspectives right from your bike. Capture more of your surroundings while recording yourself facing the camera, follow-cam footage or side shots.
- Premium carbon fiber arms deliver exceptional strength and durability in a lightweight design
- Convenient folding design makes it easy to take anywhere, pack away or adjust the extension length on the go
- Built-in metal mounting fingers swivel 360° to let you capture the action from any angle
- Attachable ball-joint camera mount provides full camera rotation and tilt for maximum flexibility
- Included hex key lets you easily adjust the hex screws and securely lock the arms into place
- Included triangulation support slider lets you use one arm to support the other to create ultra stable capture platforms
- Can be combined with additional Boom extensions (sold separately) to create your own customized gear setups
- Arm extension range is 10-21 inches
- Boom is not intended for and should not be used for skydiving, base jumping, bungee jumping or other aerial activities and sports.
HERO11 Black Mini
In The Box:
GoPro Boom + Bar Mount
2 x 10in Carbon Fiber Arms
Ball-Joint Camera Mount
Curved Adhesive Mount
Flat Adhesive Mount
Triangulation Support Slider
Hex Key Storage Clip
4mm Hex Key
5 x 4mm Hex Screws
Pro Handlebar/Seatpost Mount
Boom + Bar Mount Specs: