Godox's first TTL wireless flash trigger for Sony DSLR and mirrorless cameras.
Featuring multi-channel triggering, stable signal transmission, and sensitive reaction, it can be used to trigger camera shutter, studio flash and camera flash. X1S is compatible with market-available cameras which support TTL.
- Built-in 2.4G wireless transmission provides further transmission distance and creative triggering methods.
- Fully Supporting TTL Functions
- Support for E-TTL II autoflash, 1/8000s High-speed Sync, Flash Exposure Compensation, Flash Exposure Lock, Modeling Flash, etc.
- Wireless Remote Control and Grouping system
- GR group flash and wireless grouping system (max. 5 groups & 32 channels)
- Big and Clear LCD Panel
- Both transmitter and receiver have back-lit LCD panels for convenient operation.
- Versatile functions such as synchronization delay setting, wireless shutter release, zoom setting, etc.
- PC sync socket to input and output; receiver uses 2.5mm sync cable to output.
- USB firmware upgrades help keep up with the latest technology.
- Useful memory function settings will be stored 2 seconds after the last operation and recover after a restart.