Power, speed, and integrated radio transmission make the Ving V860III TTL Li-Ion Flash Kit from Godox a hard-to-beat option for your Olympus cameras. Fully compatible with TTL systems, the Ving V860III supports many advanced functions and features. Also, it features the Godox X wireless radio system, which provides both master and slave TTL functionality at a distance. On top of this, the flash is powerful and versatile, featuring a guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm along with a zoom range of 20-200mm. And this flash runs off a rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack that ensures fast recharge with a capacity of up to 450 full-power flashes.
For general operation, the Ving V860III features full bounce flash capabilities, including tilting and rotation left and right. As a TTL-compatible unit, this flash offers support for high-speed sync, flash exposure compensation, 1st and 2nd curtain sync, and much more. Additionally, it can function as an optical master or slave unit if needed.
- Built-In 2.4 GHz X Wireless Radio System
- Compatible with Olympus & Panasonic TTL
- Guide Number: 197' at ISO 100 and 105mm
- Zoom Range: 20-200mm (14mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -7 to 90°
- Rotates Left & Right 180°
- Wireless Master/Slave TTL Functionality
- Recycle Time: 1.5 Seconds at Full Power
- High-Speed, 1st and 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery Pack