Bright and clear field of view optimized for wildlife and nature observation
Superb light transmission due to Fujifilm's unique SUPER EBC FUJINON multi-coating on all light-transmitting surfaces including the lens elements and prisms. The ED lens elements effectively control the chromatic aberration and prism coating for a superior image resolution as well as contrast. This also allows for a much brighter field of view. The optimal placement of nine lens elements in seven groups controls distortion across the entire view from the center to the edges.
Advanced operability and premium design
Premium design features such as metal texturing amplifies users’ senses and operability. A slipresistant elastomeric material and ergonomicallyengineered easy-gripbody shape allow for excellent stability when held in your hand. Long eye-relief for easy use even when wearing glasses.
Excellent reliability that withstands outdoor use in harsh conditions A robust magnesium body that is both fog-proof and water-resistant is complemented by a water-repellent coating on objective lenses and eyepieces. Add PL and nebula filter compatibility into the mix and you're ready for a wide range of conditions.
Fujinon Fujinon Hyper-Clarity Features:
- Super EBC Fujinon multilayer increases light transmission for brilliant and natural color reproduction
- ED lenses: These lenses have special glass with a low refractive index that reduces chromatic aberration for clear vision
- Advanced operability and premium design: The ergonomic easy-grip body shape features high-quality metal texture and non-slip elastomer material to ensure excellent hand stability. With the addition of a long eye relief for easy use even when wearing glasses, the result is absolute user confidence
- Excellent reliability to withstand outdoor use in extreme conditions: a robust magnesium body that is both fog and water resistant is complemented by a water repellent coating on objective lenses and eyepieces. Add PL filter and nebula support into the mix and you're ready for a wide range of conditions. M46 x 0.75
- Waterproof: These binoculars are airtight and nitrogen purified
- Extra-Low Dispersion Lanthanum Glass
- Phase-Corrected Dielectric Roof Prisms
- Anti-Reflection, Fully Multicoated
- Wide 65° Apparent Angle of View
- Nitrogen Filled, Water and Fogproof
- Sturdy Closed-Bridge Configuration
- Lightweight and Strong Magnesium Chassis
- M46x0.75 Objective Filter Threads
- Large Center Focusing Knob
- Twist-Up Rubber Eyecups
Fujinon HC Specs