FUJINON XF 23mm f/1.4 R LM WR Lens: With XF 23mm f/1.4 R LM WR, Fujifilm has created an essential lens, ideally suited to discerning street, wedding, editorial, and documentary photographers. The updated construction can resolve sensors up to 40 megapixels, ensuring superb results – both now and in the future – plus the all-metal construction is primed for years of daily use, thanks to its robust, weather-resistant construction. Precise manual focusing and the F1.4 maximum aperture provide total control when needed, with razor-sharp autofocus, and an inner focusing mechanism driven by a powerful linear motor. Technology-laden, perhaps, but this essential wide angle still weighs a very portable 380g (0.84lb) and measures 77.8mm (3.06in). XF 23mm f/1.4 R LM WR Lens is set to become your new daily companion.
FUJINON XF 23mm f/1.4 R LM WR LENS FEATURES:
- Perfect for Today, Ready for Tomorrow: When making images is a passion, image quality can be all-consuming, especially as technology evolves and image resolutions increase. Capable of resolving up to 40 megapixels, XF 23mm f/1.4 R LM WR Lens is an incredible combination of portability and performance that will continue to provide stunning detail and vibrant colors with minimal imperfections long into the future.
- For those Unpredictable Moments: The best images happen when we least expect them to, which is why XF 23mm f/1.4 R LM WR Lens features a redesigned internal focusing mechanism, driven by a fast, near-silent linear motor, for near-immediate response and precise results. With good timing, fast reflexes, and a little help from XF 23mm f/1.4 R LM WR Lens, those unpredictable moments will turn into a lifetime of memories.
- Total Control Over Every Element: XF 23mm f/1.4 R LM WR Lens provides incredible optical performance. This is thanks to two aspherical and three ED elements used in its construction, plus its F1.4 maximum aperture - created by nine rounded iris blades - that allow for pinpoint focus and smooth background bokeh. A large manual focusing ring provides further assurance that every element of the image-making process is under complete and total control.
- A Continued Standard of Excellence: At a weight of 380g (0.84lb) and length of 77.8mm (3.06in), XF 23mm f/1.4 R LM WR Lens underscores Fujifilm’s continuing mission to create compact and lightweight X Series cameras and lenses. Beautifully engineered to withstand the demands of day-to-day use, XF 23mm f/1.4 R LM WR Lens blends a durable, all-metal construction with practical touches, like a 58mm filter and a close focusing distance of 19cm (7.48in), to bring a versatile solution for street, documentary, and wedding photographers alike.
- Make Any Moment a Masterpiece: Making the most of moments is the hallmark of any great image maker. Regardless of whether the sun is shining, or whether the heavens are starting to open up, when used with our weather-resistant X Series cameras, XF 23mm f/1.4 R LM WR Lens is ready to turn any inclement situation into a potential masterpiece. Weather-resistant seals throughout the lens’ construction repel dust and moisture, allowing it to perform effortlessly down to -10°C (14°F). Simply put, the elements should not get in the way of your next great image.