The FREEFLY Movi Pro to TB50/TB55 Battery Adapter is for users who need longer runtime than the stock Mōvi Pro/Movi Carbon batteries. These adapters will allow you to use DJI TB50* and TB55 batteries.**
This is also useful for people using DJI Drones if they are traveling and only want to bring one type of battery.
The adapter is machined aluminum and weighs only 124g per adapter to keep weight low on your Mōvi Pro or Mōvi Carbon!
The DJI batteries are retained by a latching mechanism and installation is simple, just insert the adapter and tighten one clamp to retain the adapter.
- 124g weight per adapter
- Locking mechanism insures adapter stays in place on Mōvi Pro/Carbon original battery plates.
- Latching mechanism for TB50/55 batteries ensures no accidental ejections
- TB50 and Molex connectors for reliable connections
- Custom Firmware to turn TB50 / 55 batteries on
- TB50 batteries are 2.6x the capacity of stock Mōvi Pro batteries
- TB55 batteries are 4.2x the capacity of stock Mōvi Pro batteries
- Mōvi Pro/Carbon screen shows battery percent as 25%, 50%, 75% & 100%, per battery.
* Will not support hot-swapping TB50 batteries when Mōvi Pro Landing Gear is installed, with pan balanced in most positions. Swapping batteries will require adjusting the pan axis to far rear position.
** Will not support hot-swapping TB55 batteries when Mōvi Pro Landing Gear is installed. Removing batteries will require one of the following: removing landing gear cross bar or releasing battery adapter to adjust position (requires adjusting security screw).