- Additional Information
Fotodiox Pro Fusion EF to RF Adapter
The Pro Fusion Smart AF Adapter from FotodioX allows Canon EF- or EF-S-mount lenses to be used on mirrorless Canon cameras with RF or R lens mounts. Electronic communication between an attached camera and lens is supported, enabling autofocus, image stabilization, and Exif data transfer. The adapter supports infinity focus and is compatible with tilt/shift and most other specialty lenses.
This adapter is constructed from aluminum alloy and its mounting rings are made with brass. It features a matte black internal coating to suppress reflections and glare for improved clarity. It incorporates a removable Arca-type compatible lens foot, which has a 1/4"-20 threaded socket for use with tripods or other quick-release plates.
- Allows a Canon EF- or EF-S-mount lens to be used on Canon EOS R and EOS RP mirrorless bodies
- Supports electronic communication between camera and lens
- Supports auto focus, image stabilization, and Exif metadata generation
- Internal coating minimizes reflections within the adapter barrel
- Aluminum alloy components for weight reduction
- Brass mounting rings further prevent wear-and-tear
- Locking mechanism for secure attachment of lens with push-button release
- Removable Arca-type lens foot with 1/4"-20 thread and hex wrench
- Padded, wooden box for storage or transport