Epson Exhibition Fiber Paper 13 x 19 is an innovative media designed to give you the highest resolution and color saturation possible. Epson Exhibition Fiber Paper is designed exclusively for use with Epson's UltraChrome K3 ink. Many who have contributed to the development of Exhibition Fiber Paper have commented that it not only reminds them of revered silver halide papers, but also offers greater creative control due to extraordinary D-Max and tonal transition in B&W and the ability to print extraordinary color with the same paper, something that was not possible to do with traditional fiber based papers.
- Fiber Photo Paper Base
- Extremely High D-Max and Wide Color Gamut
- 325 gram / meter 2 and 13 mil
- Acid & Lignin Free
- Micro Porous Smooth Gloss (F-Type) Surface
- Minimal Gloss Differential
- Smooth ECF Bleached Chemically with minimal OBAs
- Compatible with UltraChrome™ ink and UltraChrome ink with Vivid Magenta
Like all of Epson's innovative media, this paper is engineered to give you the highest resolution and color saturation possible.