The Sky is Your Playground.
When you combine Avata with the goggles and motion controller, flight becomes accessible to all. Experience the thrill of total immersion with unrivaled safety and control. Embrace your spontaneity and capture the world around you. Some of us were Born to Fly.
- Close-Up Filming Indoors or Outside
- Ultra-Wide 4K100p Stabilized Video
- Propeller Guards for Safe Flying
- Up to 6.2-Mile Video Transmission Range
- Downward Sensing Obstacle Avoidance
- Emergency Brake & RTH Safety Features
- Up to 18 Minutes of Flight Time
- 3 Speed Modes from 17.9 to 60.4 mph
Where Agility Meets Toughness
Compact and lightweight, DJI Avata is nimble in tight spaces. Every aspect of its design was made for you to be bold. The built-in propeller guard means that if Avata comes in contact with an object, it can bounce back, stay in the air, and can keep on flying.
A Breakthrough in FPV Visuals
Equipped with a 1/1.7-inch CMOS sensor, DJI Avata supports 4K ultra-wide-angle recording with an f/2.8 aperture. Together with high-grade imaging performance, it delivers exceptional visuals that will keep your audience on the edge of their seats.
155 Degree Super-Wide FOV
Most camera drones offer, at best, an 84 Degree FOV. DJI Avata kicks things up a gear with its super-wide 155 Degree FOV. This expanded perspective is closer to what we see with our own eyes, creating impactful, hyper-immersive visuals.
Keep your footage stable as you swoop and dive with RockSteady 2.0 and HorizonSteady. These flagship technologies open a world of cinematic possibilities by reducing camera shake and ensuring smooth ultra-HD video.
RockSteady actively reduces camera shake in real-time.
HorizonSteady locks your footage to a level horizon for cinematic effects.
Agile in the Editing Room
Dive into a world of colors by shooting in D-Cinelike mode. Make your footage pop with advanced color grading in post-editing and turn your creation into a masterpiece.
Portable & Ready For Adventure.
Avata adopts a new innovative design that is made with convenience in mind. It is more lightweight, compact, and easy to carry.
Be Bold. Fly Far.
DJI Avata is built tough, so you can be brave. The durable frame reduces the risk of damage, giving you more peace of mind. The new ducted aerodynamic design optimizes power efficiency allowing for an impressive flight time of up to 18 minutes.
Soar and Explore
Rediscover your surroundings with complete freedom and find incredible ways to capture video. DJI Avata's flexibility in various scenarios opens up a world of creative possibilities.
Fly Where Others Can't
Capture truly unique footage as you weave between branches, under bridges, and through corridors, filming in places previously inaccessible.
Should Avata fall on its back, activate Turtle mode with a few simple taps and watch it spring back into action.
Downward Obstacle Sensing System.
In addition to the built-in propeller guard, Avata features downward binocular vision and ToF infrared sensing for even greater safety. These sensors detect obstacles below and allow Avata to perform low-altitude or indoor flight.
Who Said Safety Isn't Fun?
Enjoy the experience with less flight anxiety. The motion controller's Emergency Brake button lets you stop on a dime at the tap of a button. And with support for RTH, you get added protection when the battery is low or signal drops out.
Try out Avata's low-altitude flight and safely glide tantalizingly close to the ground. This, combined with the super-wide FOV, creates an exhilarating, one-of-a-kind perspective.
Halt and Hover
Tap the Emergency Brake button if you encounter a situation that requires an abrupt stop. Avata will hover in place, reducing the risk of potential accidents.
Transmission You Can Depend On
Avata features DJI's flagship O3+ video transmission and 2T2R omnidirectional antennas for unrivaled stability and responsiveness during flight.
1080p: Max Video Transmission Quality
100 fps: Max Video Transmission Frame Rate
30 ms: Lowest Video Transmission Latency
10 km: Max Video Transmission Range
50 Mbps: Max Video Transmission Bitrate
H.265: Video Transmission Coding
Master Your Moves.
DJI Avata is compatible with multiple remote control devices that each unlock different possibilities. The flight simulator is perfect for sharpening your skills or trying our different control modes that will offer enriched visual effects and new opportunities.
Fly in Manual mode with DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 to achieve advanced flight movements, stable aerial photography effects, and diversified visual language for filming.
Practice Makes Perfect
The DJI Virtual Flight app is applicable to both computers and smartphones and contains a variety of simulated scenarios. You can practice indoors or outdoors, polish your flight skills, and become a master pilot step by step.
- DJI Avata is compatible with DJI Goggles 2, DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, and DJI FPV Goggles V2
- The wearing and viewing experience may vary from person to person
- The screen refresh rate changes with the video transmission frame rate. It may switch between 100 Hz and 60 Hz to adapt to the current video transmission frame rate
- The viewing experience may vary
- 4K/60fps videos do not support the aspect ratio of 4:3, and only support that of 16:9
- The 155 Degree FOV is only available when the aspect ratio is 4:3, and the video recording specification is 2.7K@50/60fps or 1080p@50fps/60fps; the aspect ratio is 16:9, and the video recording specification is 4K@50/60fps, 2.7K@50/60fps, or 1080p@50/60fps
- HorizonSteady is only available in Normal mode FOV with an aspect ratio of 16:9 and the video recording specification of 4K@50/60fps, 2.7K@50/60fps, or 1080p@50/60fps. RockSteady is unavailable when the video recording specification is 2.7K@100/120fps or 1080p@100/120fps
- Tested when hovering in an environment without wind or interference
- DJI Avata only supports downward obstacle sensing when used with DJI FPV Remote Controller 2, or DJI Motion Controller in N Mode or S Mode
- The aircraft must maintain a distance of at least 0.25 meters from the ground
- Tested in an outdoor open environment without interference. Video transmission latency varies with different goggles
- FCC compliant and tested in an outdoor open environment without interference
- Tested in an outdoor open environment without interference. Video transmission bitrate varies with operating environments
- Compatible with DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 and DJI Motion Controller
- The PC client supports the Windows operating systems. The mobile client supports iOS 12.0 and later and Android v9.0 and later
What's In The Box:
- DJI Avata Drone
- DJI Avata Intelligent Flight Battery
- DJI Avata 3x Propellers (Pair)
- DJI Avata Power Adapter
- DJI Avata Gimbal Protector
- Type-C to Type-C PD Cable
- 4x Screws (M2x7)
All DJI brand products are non-returnable after any packaging has been opened.
If a DJI product has an initial manufacturer defect, the item may be exchanged within 7 days of original purchase. However, if there is any noticeable damage to the product, we cannot accept the exchange or return. If 7 days has passed since purchase, the defect should be addressed through the manufacturer's warranty: https://www.dji.com/support/product
We apologize, but there are no exceptions to these conditions for DJI products.
Flight Control System
Remote Controller / Transmitter