The Calibrite ColorChecker Passport Video will get you to a worry-free, color balanced and consistently neutral place, with ideal camera exposure, faster than ever before. This essential color chart will enable you to get a better camera-to-camera match, achieve perfect exposure and easily shoot and edit for mixed lighting in a convenient portable protective case. The ColorChecker Passport Video will help to reduce your video editing time, allowing you to get to your creative look faster. Ideal for Filmmakers.
ColorChecker Passport Video combines 4 video production targets in one durable, protective “passport-size” case, giving you the ultimate in functionality and portability.
Measuring only 125 x 90mm, the pocket-sized Passport Video can be taken anywhere ready for any situation that comes your way.
- Video Color Target: Includes 6 chromatic color chips aligned with video production, 6 skin tones chips, 6 gray balance chips, and 6 highlights and shadow chips (including a high gloss black) to achieve the ideal color balance
- Grayscale Target: 3 steps include white highlight, 40 IRE mid-tone gray, and saturated high gloss black reference patches to achieve perfect exposure
- White Balance Target: Create custom in-camera white balance for a consistent neutral point, eliminating the need to color correct each frame later
- Focus Target: A chart facilitating centre and edge focus
- Portable Protective Case: Adjusts to accommodate multiple positions so that you can easily incorporate the target(s) into any scene. Also, it includes a handy lanyard so that your Passport is always close by.
Use these charts for a variety of applications, including:
- Color grading
- Color balancing
- Gray balancing
- Setting perfect exposure
- Color matching multiple cameras
- Shooting and editing for mixed lighting