The Power Zoom Adapter PZ-E2B
enables sophisticated zoom control for the RF24-105mm F2.8 L IS USM Z lens and provides a variety of controllable functions to meet the needs of videographers. The zoom speed of the DC motor can be finely adjusted in a stepless manner via a dial to provide both rapid zoom action and smooth, low-speed zooming. It is also equipped with a 20-pin port making it compatible with Canon cinema and broadcast lens accessories. The Power Zoom Adapter attaches directly to the RF24-105mm F2.8 L IS USM Z lens, and draws power from the camera, through contacts on the lens — no batteries are in the PZ-E2B unit.Features
- Enables sophisticated zoom control for the RF24-105mm F2.8 L IS USM Z lens.
- DC motor that can be finely adjusted via dial provides both rapid zoom action and smooth, low-speed zooming.
- Supports various shooting styles and conditions via manual operation of switches on main unit, controller operation via the 20-pin port (PZ-E2B only) or remote operation using EOS Utility or Camera Connect.
- Can be easily attached or detached while the lens is combined with a rig, gimbal, or tripod without the use of a special tool.
- Thumb rest included to enhance handheld shooting experience.
- Supports the PD-E1 power adapter (sold separately) to supply PD-type power via USB-C port, enabling high-speed zooming mode and lowering power demand from the camera.
- PZ-E2B model equipped with 20-pin port for compatibility with Canon zoom servo grip, zoom demand, focus demand, and other accessories for movie shooting.