With a 15 FPS mechanical shutter, the high-performance EOS R7 is the most advanced APS-C camera from Canon. Featuring a high-speed shooting 32.5 MP sensor, in-body stabilization up to 7 stops with coordinated control IS1, and 4K60p video, it offers maximum versatility for capturing photo and video of fast action, wildlife, and everything in between. The perfect all-around camera for dedicated professionals and advanced hobbyists alike.
- 32 Megapixels, APS-C size image sensor
- AF: subject detection and subject tracking inherited from EOS R3 — vastly superior to any current “affordable” EOS model
- Up to 7.5 stops coordinated image stabilization (IBIS, plus optical stabilization in RF lenses so equipped)
- Up to 15 FPS shooting speed, with mechanical shutter — faster than any current EOS R-series model
- 30FPS — with electronic shutter — will appeal to a sports/action type of photographer
- Dual SD UHS-II memory card slots
- Full-width 4K video recording at 60p, 30p, 24p
- High-quality, oversampled from 7K original, at 4K 30p/24p
- Superior AF speed, subject tracking
- 4K 60p (no crop); FHD 120p
- C-Log 3 available
- No 30-min video time limit
- EF & EF-S lenses are compatible via the EF-RF lens mount adapters
High Image Quality with a 32.5 Megapixel (APS-C) CMOS Sensor
The EOS R7 features a newly developed and high image quality 32.5 Megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor. Designed for powerful and effective telephoto reach, it empowers fast continuous shooting with high speed autofocus, so you can capture moment-by-moment images with clear and impressive detail.
Whether you’re shooting speeding cars, sports, wild animals, or just life as it happens, speed is on your side. The EOS R7 lets you shoot a fast 15 fps using mechanical shutter2,3, up to 30 fps with the electronic shutter3,4, and with RAW Burst Mode with ½ second pre-shooting, you can capture the perfect moment down to the split second.
Capture fast moving images with accuracy and ease. Canon's highly responsive Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology uses every pixel on the imaging sensor to detect focus, covering approximately 100% width and height5 with up to 651 zones.
5-axis In-Body Image Stabilization with auto-level technology6
The EOS R7 features an IBIS (In-Body Stabilization System) with up to 7 stops of shake correction with coordinated control IS1. This can be a game changer for handheld videos and low light photography.
Record each clip over 30 minutes
Set up your video without worrying about it stopping after 30-minutes.7
Optimized for video
Get professional quality video with Smart Shoe integration for audio and HQ 4K (oversampled from 7K). Then record it all with Dual UHS II SD memory card slots for recording to both cards.
* Optional Mount Adapter EF-EOS R is required when using EF/EF-S lenses with an EOS R series camera.
1. When using RF lenses that support coordinated control with camera in-body IS. Testing performed at a focal length of 150mm using the RF-S18-150mm F3.5-6.3 IS STM lens and the EOS R7 camera.
2. Continuous shooting speed may be slower due to factors such as anti-flicker shooting, aperture value, or battery life.
3. Not available when Dual Pixel RAW is enabled.
4. Only when using lenses supporting up to 30 shots/sec.
5. Only when a lens supporting 90% H x 100% W focusing area is attached and the camera is set to Whole-area AF, or when subjects are detected with AF area modes other than Whole-area AF. May not be possible to move AF points to the edge of the focusing area under select scene and subject conditions.
6. Auto level not available when using electronic 1st curtain shutter mode.
7. Video may stop due to battery level, card capacity, or internal temperature.
Still Image Capture
Internal Video Capture
External Video Capture