Canon CN-E 20mm T1.5 L F Cinema Prime Lens - EF Mount
After Instant Savings
After Instant Savings
The Cinema prime CN-E20mm T1.5 L F lens offers a compact, consistent lens design and proven Canon lens elements for performance and reliability in professional shooting environments.
Intended for the working professional, the EF Cinema prime CN-E20mm T1.5 L F lens has markings on angled surfaces on both sides of the barrel, making it easy to read focus and aperture settings from behind or from either side of the camera. Focus markings can even be switched from standard labeling to metric. The control rings are engineered to maintain the proper amount of resistance with consistent operating torque.
Designed to fulfill contemporary 4K production standards, it features a full-frame imaging circle in a lightweight, compact design- this phenomenal lens is also perfect for any number of applications. It also features an 11-blade aperture diaphragm for beautiful background blur and innovative glass construction that counteracts barrel expansion and contraction to avoid temperature induced marking discrepancies.
Cinema Prime Lenses
Canon's brilliant Cinema Prime lenses offer spectacular optical performance for demanding high-end productions. Featuring a compact and consistent lens design, these lenses offer consistent form factors and markings optimized for motion picture production. Sharing the same gear position, diameter and rotation angle, and front diameter-the lenses' compatibility with third-party accessories allows crews to easily change lenses without making adjustments to the rig setup.
- Covers Full Frame and Super 35 sensors
- 11-blade iris
- Focus breathing minimized to virtually zero
- Markings on both sides of the barrel
- Rear markings on an angled surface
- Smooth, stepless 300° focus ring
- Geared manual iris ring
- Shares 114mm front barrel diameter, focus rotation, 36° iris rotation, and focus and iris gear positions with the rest of the CN-E line-up
- Glass construction counteracts temperature induced marking discrepancies
- Dust and water-resistant housing
- Focus markings can be switched to metric labeling if you send the lens to Canon for modification